Long distance relationships are a reality countless couples face. And while it isn’t always easy it can still be done. Having miles between you doesn’t have to prevent you from feeling close and connected to a partner. And as one well used long distance relationship quote goes; distance is non-existent in the lives of those who appreciate and acknowledge the existence of love no matter how far apart they are. Being in an LDR is difficult, but you can do it! We hope these quotes inspire you and help your relationship go the distance.
1. Sa Long Distance na relasyon di mahalaga yung selos dito, selos doon. Ang mahalaga ay matatag ang inyong relasyon.
A long distance relationship isn’t hard at all, it’s just a matter of trust, commitment and holding on. Hindi nyo masusurvive ang distance kung puro selos ang paiiralin mo. Dahil ang long distance relationship ay para lang sa mga taong marunong magtiwala at rumespeto.
2. Kahit anung tatag mo. Kahit ikaw pa ang pinaka-matapang sa lahat. Kung homesick ang umatake sayo. Tutulo at tutulo pa rin ang luha mo.
Not being able to see the person you care about every day can put a strain on your relationship and make it hard to continue. However, choosing to stay with someone when if you live far apart can be totally worth it for the right person. Yes, you miss him so much but you still have his heart.
3. Sa long distance relationship, may chance na ma develop ka sa iba, pero tandaan: “di ka ma dedevelop sa iba, kung pipigilan mo dahil: Mahal mo ang ka relasyon mo, at may konsensya ka.
Distance is not a hindrance in a relationship, it’s just the test of time and how you are going to survive in that situation. Kahit na gaano pa kalayo ang distansya nyo sa isa’t-isa, kung talagang mahal mo sya, hindi ka mag aaksayang tumingin pa sa iba.
4. Kung talagang nagmamahalan kayo, hinding-hindi magiging problema sa inyo kung gaano man kayo kalayo sa isa’t-isa. Katawan nyo lang ang malayo hindi ang puso.
Kapag mahal mo ang isang tao, Kahit malayo pa siya dapat kayanin mo, Kahit ‘di kayo madalas mag-usap o magkita, tiisin mo. Dahil ang pg-ibig hindi sa lapit o layo nasusukat kundi nasa puso at tiwala.
5. Kung talagang mahal mo ang isang tao, hinding hindi mo hahanapin sa ibang tao ang mga pagkukulang niya sayo.
Alam na alam niyo yung isang bagay,na pag hinanap niyo sa iba,eh masisira ang relasyon na binuo nyong dalawa kaya dapat makuntento kayo at matutong maghintay. Sabi nila, mahaba na daw ang isang buwan para sa dalawang taong pumasok sa LDR. Hindi totoo yun para sa taong totoong nagmamahalan – nasa sa inyo na kung gigive up kayo dahil sa sabi sabi ng iba.
6. Long distance relationship will work if two people involve are strong in faith, love and respect for each other.
Long distance relationship is one of the best relationships. It’s really sweet to see two patient hearts that are willing to wait because they think that everything is worth it anyway. Yes it’s hard not being together physically, you cannot hold each others hand. You cannot kiss and hug each other, but still, you know that one day you will.
Long distance relationships prove that love has no boundaries. They prove that it can happen and it is possible for two people far away from each other, can fall in love even without meeting each other. But most importantly these type of relationships know no age, and no distance. In long distance relationships the little things gets focused on more. Like loving for someone for who they are, not what they look like. How trust, outweighs sex. Even how hearing a persons voice can mean more, than kissing them… Takes two strong individual’s who can wait for what they deserve.