Quotes can inspire you, enlighten you, and even urge you to move on. But it is up to you to take the first step ahead. When you read quotes about moving on you are giving your brain positive messages that will help the healing process and get you back to a good-feeling place.
1. Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
Love with no regrets. You have to get hurt. That’s how you learn. The strongest people out there, the ones who laugh the hardest with a genuine smile, those are the people who have fought the toughest battles.
2. 6 letters, 2 words, easy to say, hard to explain, harder to do: MOVE ON.
Moving on is one of the hardest thing in life, however, once you do, it’ll be your best decision and you’ll fell peaceful again.
3. Moving on is not about looking back. I’s taking a glance at yesterday and noticing how much you’ve grown since then.
How do you move on? You move on when your heart finally understands that there is no turning back. You may glance but you can’t go back. Remember, everything happened for a reason. And that reason made you grow.
4. Sometimes we need to forget some people from the past. They just don’t belong in our future.
No matter how much we want things to stay the same, life is all about change. Sometimes change is for the better. Get up and face a brighter future.
5. You have to move on even the sweet memory of the past will continue to hurt you. Do believe that the future is sweeter.
You can’t look back – you just have to put the past behind you, and find something better in your future. Being terribly hurt? So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else.
6. Move On. It’s just a chapter in the past. Don’t close the book. Just turn the page.
Sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there’s more to your book of life than the page you’re stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it. It’s time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don’t deserve you. Don’t try to fix what’s been broken in your past, let your future create something better.
7. Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move On.
Cry when you need to. Forgive. It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on. The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.
Any change, any loss, does not make us victims. Others can shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, but they can’t prevent you from acting, from taking the situation you’re presented with and moving on. No matter where you are in life, no matter what your situation, you can always do something. You always have a choice and the choice can be power.