Broken hearted? Suffering from grief and pain? Read our Sad Love Quotes below to help you ease the pain and make you feel all right.
1. It’s better to have your heart broken once by walking away than to stay and have it broken over and over again.
Recovering from a broken heart is a long war, and a person has to be willing to fight each battle as it comes to get through this long turbulent journey! Remember that your life is influenced as much by other people as you want it to, and if you want to move on, you HAVE to be above the influence of your past.
2. Eventually, you stop caring. Eventually it stops being the most important thing in your life.
When we are dealing with heartbreak, whether it be the heartbreak of leaving a relationship, or the heartbreak of having to move away from our friends and family all that we can think of right then in those moments is how much it hurts, and how much you wish that the change that is taking place, did not and will not take place at all. It is important for you to realize that this time in your life will be a hard one. You will miss it, because right now it is one of the most important things in your life, but eventually the feelings will subside, and you will have memories to hold onto when you want to remember this point in your life.
3. Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.
Starting over can be done most effectively with the designing and implementation of a solid plan or set of goals. It is essential before starting over to make sure you use all assets, support systems, and aid to ensure that you will have a smooth take off on your new journey. Starting over is most always difficult, but can also be the most beneficial decision that you will ever make in life.
4. You feel lonely not when no one cares about you, but when someone you expect to care doesn’t care about you at all.
Being lonely is one of the toughest things that anybody can be. In times of loneliness it is easy to get sucked into thinking negatively, and to losing ones own passion and lust for life. Instead of letting your circumstances get the best of you, when we find ourselves in situations that force us to feel feelings of loneliness and incompleteness we must rebut our own thoughts with more positive ones.
5. You deserve to be with somebody who makes you happy. Somebody who doesn’t complicate your life. Somebody who won’t hurt you.
Choose to walk away from any relationship holding you back from being the best version of yourself. Don’t waste your time on someone who isn’t willing to waste their time on you. If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an option, you’ll miss finding the one who treats you like a priority.
6. Never be sad that it’s over, just be glad that it was once yours.
Don’t be sad if someone leaves you. Pain is inevitable, but long-term suffering is a choice. Let it go. Hold your head up high. Reclaim control of the dreams stolen from you. Find your pride and self-worth again.