To let go is to be thankful for the experiences that made you laugh, made you cry, and made you grow. It’s about all that you have, all that you had, and all that you will soon gain. Here’s a collection of Tagalog Letting Go Quotes that will give you some hope and words of encouragement during those challenging times.
1. Pag nagmahal, minsan masaya, pero madalas masakit, tapos tatawagin ka pang tanga ng iba. Kasi sinasaktan ka na, sinasabi mo pa, ”Pano sya? Di mo ba naisip.. Ikaw, pano ka?”
Here’s a piece of advice let go when you’re hurting too much, give up when love isn’t enough, and move on when things aren’t like before. Surely there is someone out there who will love you more. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. Once you learn to love yourself more than any, you’ll move on faster than you can believe.
2. Mas madaling mag move on kung mag focus ka muna sa mga taong nagmamahal sayo. Hindi yung mag fofocus ka sa taong mahal mo pero di ka mahal.
You are worth the moon and the stars and anyone who doesn’t understand that just doesn’t deserve it. Loving someone too much who doesn’t love you is one of the most hopeless feelings in the world because it isn’t something you can control. When you love someone who doesn’t love you back, it hurts. Remember that love must be reciprocal; otherwise, you will lose precious years of your life waiting for something that will never happen!
3. Minsan kahit may libo-libo tayong dahilan para maging masaya, mas pinipili nating maging malungkot dahil sa isa.
There are many reasons to be happy yet we still chose to be sad, we still chose someone who hurts us. Why suffer, if loving him isn’t worth suffering for? Stop being martyr and learn to open the door of happiness. Don’t settle for something that’s not working for you. Lean on your friends and family. Your friends and family love you just as much as a romantic partner might, only in a different way.
4. Huwag kang malungkot kung iniwan ka niya ang mahalaga ay napadama mo sa kanya kung gaano mo sya kamahal.
Don’t be sad for losing someone who isn’t sad of losing you. When he breaks up with you, it’s because he finally realized that he wasn’t good enough for you and that he’s letting you go free to find the one. It’s ok. Let him find his own happiness, what’s important is that you showed how much you love him.
5. Dapat matuto tayong bumitaw. Dahil mas okay ang maging malungkot ng panandalian kesa magmukhang tanga ng matagalan.
Why cling on someone when there’s somebody out there waiting for you to love him? We often accept the love we think we deserve. It makes no sense to be second in someone’s life, when you know you’re good enough to be first in someone else’s.
6. Kapag alam mong wala nang pagmamahal, wag mo nang ipagsiksikan ang sarili mo. Sa huli ikaw rin ang talo.
Don’t settle for a relationship without love. You may think that you’ll be able to convince the other person to love you given enough time, but frankly this is incredibly unlikely. You and the other person won’t be happy and that’s not fair to either of you. Getting over someone you’re in love with isn’t easy! Any steps you make towards getting over them should be celebrated. You should also remember that just because this person didn’t return your love doesn’t mean that no one will.
The worst feeling is the feeling of moving on, not being able to love and care for that person anymore. Knowing your body gave up no matter how hard you try, you can’t regain those feelings. Even when you try to miss them or search for some feeling, there is nothing. Worst feeling is when you loved someone so much and knowing you lost it all.