Life is bittersweet. Sometimes bitter. Sometimes sweet. Sometimes both. Your view of God’s sovereignty will determine how you respond to the chaos in life. Here’s some Quotes About Bitterness that will encourage you to be better not bitter, forgive those people who wronged to you. Don’t let bitterness and discouragement set the tone for your life.
1. Never trust your tongue when your heart is bitter.
When you are angry/upset/sad/etc. you should be careful that you don’t hurt others with your words. It is much more difficult to watch what you say when you are not doing well emotionally.
2. If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter, but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better.
It’s human nature to compare yourself to others. Most of the time you do it without even thinking about it, but let me remind you that when you compare yourself to others and you beat yourself up for what you find out, it’s your own fault. Successful people never worry about what others are doing. If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter, but if you continuously compete with yourself, you become better. Be confident in yourself. Not everything is a competition.
3. Remember one thing in life that worrying unnecessarily will only make your life more complicated and bitter.
Do not worry about life and unnecessary things. Have fun. Fall in love. Make sweet and romantic love. Regret nothing, and don’t let people bring you down. SUBTRACT the worry & live in the FAITH…
4. You can never find rest until you learn to finally let go of the hatred and hurt that lives in your heart.
You will never find peace until you learn to finally let go of the hatred and hurt that lives in your heart. Life is far too short to be spent in nursing bitterness and registering wrongs. Grudges are for those who insist that they are owed something; forgiveness, on the other hand, is for those who are confident enough to stand on their own two legs and move on.
5. Keep those ‘true’ people in your life, let go of those who are judgmental, jealous, hold grudges and who don’t accept you for who you are! Life is too short!
No matter what you do, bad or good, people are always gonna have something to say about it. Just remember this: If people always have something to say about your life, that’s saying little about their own. Keep only those ‘true’ people in your life, let go of those who aren’t. Keep your head up, stay strong, and just breathe. Live. If you needed some encouragement today, this is it. So don’t waste it. Pass it on, spread it, but most importantly believe it.
6. Just because bad things are happening to your life it does not mean that your life is bad….it means you are supposed to be better and not bitter!
When times are tough, remind yourself that no pain comes without a purpose. Move on from what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you. Just because you’re struggling doesn’t mean you’re failing. Every great success requires some type of worthy struggle to get there. Good things take time. Stay patient and stay positive. Everything is going to come together; maybe not immediately, but eventually.
7. Don’t live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate.
You will never find peace until you learn to finally let go of the hatred and hurt that lives in your heart. In order to move on, you must know why you felt the way you did, and why you no longer need to feel that way. It’s about accepting the past, letting it be, and pushing your spirit forward with good intentions.
Bitterness is resentful cynicism that results in an intense antagonism or hostility towards others. Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.