Every failed relationship is painful. It hurts us in a way no physical wounds can.. We’ve all been there – the break up is raw. Being strong will be difficult initially, and that’s when you should allow yourself to feel the grief. But soon you’ll start to feel time healing the wounds, and you’ll be better than ever – and stronger than ever, too. But how can we get through heartbreaks? How can we survive the pain? Here are the 7 useful tips that may help you..
1. Do understand that everything in life doesn’t last forever. Some things will fail, in spite of our best efforts. It happens to everyone. You are certainly not alone. Even as sad as you are, you will move on and be a stronger person.
2. Look at all the things in your life that you had not focused on while you were in a relationship. Revisit your goals and dreams. Have these slipped over the years? Start looking ahead, and planning for the other aspects of your life like your career, your health, etc. Do something different.
3. Laughter heals everything, and so does crying. You’re going to be upset after you’ve had your heart broken, and that’s natural, even healthy. Take a couple days to remember, think, wonder, and cry. You’ve been hurt and it’s time to heal.
4. Closure is another way of begging him to love you. Stop running over the relationship’s failures and successes in your head. And stop hoping your ex will tell you what you want to hear because he won’t. Ever.
5. Instead of saying “My life sucks because….”, try saying “My life is great because…” and it will make you realize all the blessings in your life verses the horrible things that have taken place in your life.
6. Do things to bring power back to your life. Thinking of someone else is giving them a privilege for your happiness. Take that away. Own yourself. Do things for your development, soon you might realize you outgrew that relationship, but you won’t see that if you don’t grow yourself. Make it their loss.
7. This is the ultimate way to get over your stupid ex. Love again. Although you’re past relationship didn’t work, it shouldn’t stop you from loving again. You shouldn’t close your heart to a new possibility of a love that is better, bolder and greater than the previous one. Smile and be hopeful. Surely there is one guy that is right for you.. Someone who will definitely be thankful that you and your ex had broken up. Someone who will treasure you and respect you in a way you have never been treated before. A new love that will make you grow more mature and inspired in your everyday life. And who knows, this might already be your one great chance to bring your relationship to a new height in front of the altar.
Remember… A break up is not the end of the world and you can always move on after a break up! A break up is a consequence of what we did, or did not do.
You maybe heartbroken now, but you won’t be heartbroken later. That is 100% true. Time heals all wounds and while it may be uncomfortable now to think of this person as a memory, later on they can be memories you’re quite fond of and glad that it happened. People don’t fade automatically, so don’t be hard on yourself if the grieving process doesn’t seem to go away. That’s natural. But have faith that it will eventually subside.