If you’re struggling with an issue or problem, insightful quotes can give you the strength necessary to move on. Here are the best collections of problem quotes which may ease all your hardships.
- Ang problema tinatawanan lang hindi dinibdib. Kase habang iniisip mo yun lalo kang nasasaktan.
Hide all your problems behind your sweetest smile. Because there is no one to help you out in your problems. You alone have to face it. So face it with smile. Throw away your problems and smile because, this is the only life you’ve got, and your problems won’t matter when you’re dead.
- Huwag ka susuko ano mang problema ang hianaharap mo kasi sabi nga nila “There’s always a rainbow after the rain” kaya GO GO GO pa rin!
“There’s always a rainbow after the rain”. If we would think about it, this quote speaks of a God-speaking message to each of us compressed into a line. It would be like God saying “You know my child, I see how painful it is but you have to go through this. I know it hurts, but you have to get into it. Don’t you worry; my plans will come after it. My plans, which are good, pleasing, and perfect, will surely come – never late!”
- Wag mo hayaang sumasabay ka lang sa agos ng ilog, minsan dapat ikaw mismo ang kokontrol ng direksyon nito.
Life’s too short to go with the flow. If you decide to just go with the flow, you’ll end up where the flow goes, which is usually downhill, often leading to a big pile of sludge and a life of unhappiness. You’ll end up doing what everyone else is doing.
- Hindi ibig sabihin na kapag masaya ka, wala ka ng problema. At hindi ibig sabihin na kapag may problema ka, ay hindi ka na pwedeng maging masaya.
Just because you’re happy doesn’t mean you’re not burned out. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. Just because problems present themselves doesn’t mean you have to let them get you down. Instead of wishing your problems away you can simply wish to be able to deal with your problems in a way that doesn’t impede on your happiness. It may sound crazy since most of us are programmed to let problems get the better of us, but they’ll undoubtedly crop up, and if they do it’s not the time to get grumpy, disappointed, or down, it’s the time to get excited about how you’re going to solve it like a pro.
- Lahat naman tayo dumadaan sa problema, pero dapat dumaan ka lang, wag kang tumambay.
Nobody has a perfect life. We all have own problems, Standout and learn know how to deal with it in a better way. Stop giving up hope, because you never know; it could still happen. Life is all about taking risks. If you stop taking risks, then you’ll never know what you are capable of. When you let go of what is not meant to be, you clear a path for good stuff to find you. You were born to be real, not to be perfect. You are here to be you, not to live someone else’s life. Live your life now you are magnificent in your own way of dealing with life.
- Wag kang mawalan ng pag-asa, maraming tao ang mas may mabigat na problema sayo pero patuloy silang lumalaban.
Whatever kind of problem you encounter in your life remember that there are positive side to that. So don’t keep your head down. Look up and smile, cause life is beautiful.