Looking for the Best Tagalog Love Quotes? You have come to the right place. When you fall in love make sure it’s with somebody who treats you exactly how you deserve to be treated. Remember that Love is a noun and a verb – not just a feeling, but an action. Be with someone who promises to give you laugh lines when you’re old. Who tells you: ”I love you” on a daily basis and proves it. Who makes you a priority. Who uses loving words when describing your relationship. Who uses “when” not “if” when talking about your future together and who is also looking forward to it.
1. Ang pag ibig na sobrang tamis nakakaumay, kaya mas masaya din yung minsan nag-aaway pero pagkatapos ng away hindi pa rin naghihiwalay.
The best part of being in a good relationship is getting to call the person or to be with them and talk about all the crazy things that happened to you that day. In the end that’s what it’s about. No matter how hard your fights are, you always end up hugging each other.
2. Kapag mahal mo talaga ang isang tao kahit sobra ka pang naiinis, hindi mo maitatanggi ang katotohanang hindi mo din siya matitiis.
Kung talagang mahal mo ang isang tao, never kang magsasawang unawain sya, kahit sa maliit man o malaking bagay. Say “I love you” often. Forget mistakes. Forgive. Focus on the things you love about each other. Do not expect perfection. Support one another. Say “thank you” for everyone needs to be appreciated. Hold hands. Take walks together. Hug and kiss everyday.
3. TANDAAN: Hindi ka pang back-up plan. At mas lalong hindi ka pang-second choice. Kaya ipaglaban ang karapatan!
Fight for your rights! Hindi ka ipinanganak ng mga magulang mo para maging second choice lang ng iba. Bakit ka papayag maging second choice kung pwede ka naman maging 1st choice?
4. Hindi mo naman kailangan pang sabihin na mahal mo ako. Minsan isang matamis na ngiti lang galing sa magaganda mong mga labi ay sapat na para makumpleto ang buhay ko.
Sometimes, just a solid and sweet smile from the one we love is more than enough to make our heart beats go faster and made our whole day even brighter.
5. Ang pag-ibig ay parang isang pangako. Kailangan mo itong tuparin at kahit anong mangyari, hindi mo ito pwedeng kalimutan.
Love is a promise. The heart that’s meant to love you will fight for you when you want to give up, pick you up when you’re feeling down, and will give their smile when it’s hard for you to find yours. They will NEVER get strength from seeing you weak, power from seeing you hurt, or joy from seeing you cry. The heart that’s meant to love you wants to see the BEST YOU, not the hurt you! Never forget that.
6. Sa buhay natin, may mga importanteng tao tayong hinahanap. Napakaswerte ko at nakita ko na ang pinakaimportanteng tao para sa akin. “Ikaw”
Finding someone you get along with so naturally is an amazing feeling. The kind where it feels like you’ve known each other your whole life. You are so comfortable when you’re together, it feels like you’re at home. Maybe that’s what a soul mate is; Someone who shares a lot things in common with you and gives you space when you need it. But when you see each other again, it always feels like you’re coming home.
7. Kung papipiliin ako between my life and you. I’ll choose my life. Alam mo kung bakit? Because you are my life.
In your lifetime you will find and meet one person who will love you more than anybody you have ever known, someone whom you will be called your life. They will love you with every bit of energy and soul.
Love can drive you crazy and keep you sane. You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call. We all have a special touch. Whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter. You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin. Loneliness has nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you. People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening. By the way, you will be okay. You will make it. You always do.